The College Library is fully computerized. It has a collection of 33,541 books, 102 journals and 8 dailies besides a good collection of CDs and Cassettes. The College has got the institutional membership of both British Council and American Information Centre. Delnet and UGC Inflibret facilities are available. A separate Browsing centre is available in the second floor for accessing Internet, e-books and e-journals. Book bank scheme is offered to the students and is a novel and useful scheme.
|Days||Library Timing||Circulation Timing|
|Monday - Friday||09.30 am to 05.30 pm||10.00 am to 05.00 pm|
|Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays||Library not open||No Circulation|
|3||Journals & Magazine||50|
- Reprographic services: University Library provides reprographic services to the users for photocopying library materials
- Reference Service: It provides the users with directional assistance in locating books and resources.
- Current Awareness Service (CAS): Updating the users with the latest information in the academic front and new arrivals to the library.
- Selective Dissemination of Information (SDI): Provides information and updates to the interested users on specific theme/area/topic as required.
- Binding: Provides binding service to the users for official purposes.
- Digital Library
- E-Resources Campus Access
- Strict silence, decorum and discipline must be maintained in the library. Use of cell-phones is a lso not allowed.
- Smoking, eating, sleeping and talking loudly are strictly prohibited in the library.
- Documents taken out of the shelves must be left on the table. Replacing the books on shelves is not encouraged as it may get misplaced. Misplaced book is like a lost book.
- A non-member can use the library material on the premises with the permission of the Librarian..
- Readers should not mark, underline, dog-ear, write, tear pages or otherwise damage the library documents..
- Newspapers, magazines and journals must be read only in the library on specific tables and should not be taken to any other reading areas..
- No library material can be taken out of the library without permission. Unauthorized removal of anything belonging to the library will be treated as theft and dealt accordingly.
- Any one who violates the rules and regulations of the library would be liable to lose the privilege of library membership and may be debarred from using the library facilities.
- Suggestions on all aspects,of library services are welcome..
- All. faculty, staff, schola rs and students of the institute are entitled to become library members
- Membership is allowed only after submitting a duly filled in and signed membership form, duly recommended by the concerned HoD or office order of joining in the institute. The members are supposed to be conversant with and agreeable to the Library rules.
|Membership Category||No. of Books||Loan Period||Fine/Day|